Friday, June 03, 2011

Gallery Show Update



Hey Everyone, sorry for the slow posting season, been sooooo busy it's been crazy, but there is a lot coming up so I'll kick off the first of many posts with some info on my up coming art show.

Gallery Nucleus has put together a "Catch A Critter" contest in support of my up coming Solo Art Show : LOCALS. Basically the cards you see above have been specially created for this contest. Each card has a number on the back, and on specific dates next week leading up to my show, Gallery Nucleus will announce 10 winning numbers on the Nucleus Blog, Facebook, and Twitter promptly at NOON (PST). If one of the winning numbers matches your Critter #, contact Gallery Nucleus immediately: 626-458-7477. The first person to call us will be awarded the prize of that given day. The prizes include some of my prints and other things too. You can get these cards directly from Gallery Nucleus, you can also find them at select places throughout Los Angeles such as Golden Apple on Melrose, Meltdown Comics, and the Secret Headquarters while supplies last.

For all the details and prize selection dates for the "Catch a Critter Contest" check out the Gallery Nucleus Blog Post HERE

&

For more info on my upcoming show LOCALS, check out the Exhibition Page HERE

Stay tuned as next week as I'll be posting more info and details about the show right here.