Friday, June 17, 2011

New Print - Sasquatch Summer


Hey Everyone, just wanted to say thanks to everyone who came out to my show this past weekend, and to everyone who checked it out online. The show was a blast and it was great getting to meet all of you who turned up. If you haven't seen the show yet, you can check it out HERE On Gallery Nucleus's Website.

"Sasquatch Summer" is a new print of mine that debuted at the show, and now you can find it HERE , it's also avaliable online and in the store at Gallery Nuclues.

I'll also be debuting a few more pieces from my LOCALS exhibition. These were peieces that were not finished in time for the show, but are making their way to the gallery this Monday, so if you are interested, contact Nucleus, and you can see these pieces before they go online.

And lastly, My new limited edition toy "Frostbite" will be making his way here to the blog and my online store on Monday, so there will be more information on him then, so stay tuned.