Tuesday, September 27, 2011

TODAY...Live Demo and Q & A!



Motivarti has asked me to be a apart of their on going "An Afternoon With" artist Lecture and Demo series. Join us as I'll be discussing my career in the animation industry, my personal projects and children’s books. I'll also be discussing approach to character design and visual storytelling.

The event will take place at Gallery Nucleus on Sunday the 16th of October at 1pm and will run till 4:30 - 5pm. To Pre-Purchase your tickets to this event at a discounted rate click HERE . Tickets will also be available at the door at full price.

For those of you who aren't familiar with this type Motivarti event or would like more info on the event you can visit the event page HERE

The four-hour event includes:

- a one-hour lecture with Q&A on my career, my thoughts on creating art, and my approach to storytelling

- a two-hour collage demo, in which I'll be creating an original fine art piece

- a raffle of the original artwork created during my demo

-an opportunity to purchase a limited-edition, numbered and signed print, which I've created exclusively for Motivarti for this event

- an artist meet-and-greet, with print signing


So there's the run down on the whole event. Come out if you can, it's gonna be a lot of fun.

**The Piece shown above will be available as a limited edition print for this event. The print will be signed and numbered.